Spongein is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of education based shows. These include lessons like to Mathematics, Physics, Life Science, Zulu, English, IT and lots more subjects, as well as masterclasses delivered by various industry experts.
Isandiso nesibaluli – ukusetshenziswa kolimi/ Adverbs and relatives
Today we will be learning about adverbs and attributes and taking a closer look at different adverbs.
We will solve the adverb of place, adverb of time, and adverb of the situation and close our lesson with examples
for each type of extension.
After this lesson, you will know the following:
- Who do we write a friendship letter to?
- The purpose of writing this type of book.
- The most important thing to have in a friendship letter.
- What you must do if you are going to write a friendship letter.
- What to do After writing your first...
Today we will learn about the conversation. After this lesson, you will know the following :
- What is Speech – a conversation
- What is important about speech is dialogue and what the student must be aware of when writing a speech - dialogue.
- Example speech–response
- Student work at home
Here's what we're going to do in today's lesson:
- I will give you the definition of rhetoric and rhetoric.
- You will see examples of rhetoric and rhetoric.
- We will turn idioms into idioms.
- I will give you a function where you will convert the passage in the speech into a speech and make the...
Today we will be refining the Novel. The novel we will use as an example is the book Elokufa Alitshel, written by M.M Ndlovu. After this Lesson you will know the following :
- What is a Novel?
- The characters of the novel.
- Character types: important, small, flat and round.
- The portrayal of c...
Today we will be making a Zulu novel. After this Lesson, you will know the following:
- Internal strife
- Hindsight strategy
- The climax
- The conclusion
- The message
Namhlanje sobe senza inoveli yesiZulu. Emva kwalesi...