Grade 10 IsiZulu
Today we will be reading about the NOTE, Under the adjective, we will look at the following:
- What is an Adjective?
- Adjective degrees.
Namhlanje sizobe sifunda NGESIPHAWULO , Ngaphansi kwesiphawlo sizobheka nakhu okulandelayo:
- Siyini Isiphawulo?
- Iziqu zesiphawulo.
Up Next in Term 1
Ukubhalwa kwe - iseyi/ Essay
Today we will learn about essay writing, After this lesson, you will know the different types of stories.
isifundo sethu simayelana nokubhalwa nokwethulwa kwendaba. Ngemuva kwalesi sifundo nizokwazi izinhlobo ezahlukene zezindaba.
Inkulumo mpendulwano/ Dialogue
Today we will learn about the conversation. After this lesson, you will know the following :
- What is Speech – a conversation
- What is important about speech is dialogue and what the student must be aware of when writing a speech - dialogue.
- Example speech–response
- Student work at home
Inkulumo – mbiko nenkulumo ngqo/ Dire...
Here's what we're going to do in today's lesson:
- I will give you the definition of rhetoric and rhetoric.
- You will see examples of rhetoric and rhetoric.
- We will turn idioms into idioms.
- I will give you a function where you will convert the passage in the speech into a speech and make the...